第二季第一集,醫生的結語。雖然內容上來說……,咱該說這是偵探與醫生
原文地址
The Woman
那女士
I can't say much about the actual case because of the Official Secrets Act but the country was nearly brought to its knees by one person - Irene Adler. She's now under a witness protection scheme so we'll not be seeing her again. And Sherlock seems fine with that.
但為保密法則所以我不能對這事說太多。但國家差點因為一人-艾琳.阿德勒而一蹶不振。她現在在證人保護計劃下,所以我們不會再見到她。然後,夏洛克看來能接受這事。
Of course, he isn't fine with it, not really. But he'll get there.
當然,他並不是真正能接受。但他將會接受的。
23 comments
Really, John, what's the point in this post? If you can't detail what happened in a case because of some ridiculous law thing then why bother?
真的,約翰,這文的重點到底在哪裡?如果你因為那荒謬的法規就不能詳細描述發生什麼事的話,又何必要寫呢?
Sherlock Holmes 12 March 11:32
It adds context. Gives people an idea about the real you.
只是個補述。讓人們知道真正的你。
12 March 11:35
How does it? And why should people want to know the real me? What's the point?!
那又如何?還有,為什麼人們該知道真正的我?這個的目的在於哪裡?
Sherlock Holmes 12 March 11:37
Are you two writing messages to each other when you're in the same room?
你們兩個互寫訊息當你們同在一個房間內?
Mrs Hudson 12 March 11:40
And where are you Mrs H?
那你在哪呢,哈德森太太?
12 March 11:45
It's all very clever isn't it! Do you think in the future people will stop talking to each other face to face?
這非常聰明不是嗎!你認為在未來人們會停止直接面談嗎?
Mrs Hudson 12 March 11:50
I'm starving. Anyone fancy going out for brunch?
我餓了。有人想要出去買個早午餐嗎?
12 March 11:57
Can't be bothered. Bring some food up, Mrs Hudson.
這一點都不麻煩。帶點食物上來,哈德森太太。
Sherlock Holmes 12 March 12:01
But you've just come back from the cafe which means you've lots of cakes you won't eat.
但你才剛從咖啡店回來,這表示說你有很多不會吃的蛋糕。
Sherlock Holmes 12 March 12:04
Sorry, Mrs Hudson. John's given me a look. Apparently that was rude.
抱歉,哈德森太太。約翰看了我一眼。很顯然這有些無禮。
Sherlock Holmes 12 March 12:09
Please, Mrs Hudson. I'd really love some... brunch.
拜託,哈德森太太。我真的想要一些……早午餐。
Sherlock Holmes 12 March 12:13
It's lunchtime now. We missed brunch.
現在是午餐時間。我們錯過了早午餐。
12 March 12:17
This is incredibly tedious. Is this how you people talk to each other? What next, the weather?
這實在是令人難以想像的乏味。這就是你們人類的交談嗎?下一個是什麼,天氣?
Sherlock Holmes 12 March 12:25
Thanks for lunch, Mrs H. Hope you got back downstairs okay!
謝謝妳的午餐,哈德森太太。希望你下樓時一切順利。
12 March 13:28
I can still manage stairs even with my hip! Look outside I think it's going to rain.
僅管我的髖關節不好,我仍然可以下樓的!看看外面,我想快要下雨了。
Mrs Hudson 12 March 13:30
沒有留言:
張貼留言